How to find the perfect workout outfit?
The main role of sportswear is to provide freedom of movement and comfort during exercise. The right training outfit motivates the athlete/hobbyist to better results.
At the same time, it is important to understand that there are sportswear for training in the gym, outdoor activities and simply a sporty style of casual clothing.
Athletic casual wear is not meant for workouts, although it looks athletic.
In addition, any training clothes have certain characteristics that are important when buying them. Below is more on how to find the perfect workout outfit.
How to find the perfect workout pants
The training pants can be worn for leisure as well as for sports. Casual pants can be made of cotton.
However, pants for sports are usually made of polyester. this material is much stronger and more comfortable than cotton.
When choosing a pair of training pants, it is important to take into account several criteria:
- Fit: can be loose or tight (leggings),
- the upper part: it is important that the pants have a wide and not too tight elastic band,
- the lower part: the choice should be made according to the type of training. For running, for example, pants with elastic at the cuffs are more suitable,
- Bags: again, it depends on the type of workout, because in some types of fitness, the pockets on the pants can interfere with the exercise.
Sportswear manufacturers introduce new technologies every year. And already the training outfit influences not only the mood, but also the athletic performance.
Fitness and running compression leggings, for example, significantly simplify training, reduce leg fatigue and lead to better results.
What to look for when choosing a training shirt
The first rule when choosing a sports shirt is that it should be made of lightweight fabric. Regardless of the style, it is important that it is felt as little as possible on the body.
These 5 rules will help in buying the right training shirt:
- It does not hinder movement.
- The T-shirt provides proper thermoregulation of the body.
- The fabric is breathable.
- It has a comfortable fit and is not overloaded with unnecessary design details.
- The T-shirt keeps its color and shape for a long time.
Many manufacturers introduce special ventilation inserts in T-shirts, protecting the athlete from overheating.
Often you can find special breathable materials that allow the body to breathe and at the same time wick away all the moisture.
One can buy matching workout shirts at Sarango. Here is an excellent selection of T-shirts in different colors and materials.
As for the cut, it’s a matter of taste and often also depends on the type of fitness. For example, in yoga, where many exercises are performed in a handstand, it is most comfortable to use tight-fitting T-shirts.
Proper sports shoes are also essential for training
Knee injuries are often the reason for stopping workouts. This may be due to improperly fitting shoes.
This is why you should not use your everyday sneakers for sports. Their sole is not light and soft enough, which can cause injuries to the knees and Achilles tendon.
It’s worth choosing sports shoes based on the sport you play.
Usually the midsole of running shoes and sneakers is made of foamed rubber, and the part under the heel is higher than the rest.
The heel cup strongly influences the fit and foot guidance. Thanks to stronger materials such as nylon or PVC, it provides a secure hold.
Low-quality sneakers often do not have a heel-lock function, which is not conducive to the health of feet and legs.
The heel cup is especially important in running shoes that require more stability.
Tips for choosing the perfect sportswear
When choosing the ideal sports or workout outfit, it is important to consider not only the size, but also the quality of materials.
Polyester also comes in different qualities. Dense material that holds its shape well has better wear resistance.
Here are some tips that can also help you make the right choice:
- The sports outfit should not be tight-fitting or, on the contrary, too loose.
- Pants and T-shirts should have a minimum of zippers or other types of closures.
- Sports shoes have different functions depending on their intended use. Accordingly, there are special shoes for each type of training.
- It is recommended to avoid cotton in sportswear, as it absorbs moisture and quickly loses its shape.
Another important tip: You should choose only clothes that inspire and motivate to do sports. This means that it is important that the outfit is also pleasing.