Our self-confidence – a powerful weapon!
Self-esteem is the image we have of ourselves. It influences important decisions that affect our lives. The word is made up of „Self“ and „Consciously“ together.
What view do you have of yourself? Respect yourself? These are questions you should ask yourself if you want to build your self-confidence and look at it critically.
What are the effects of low self-confidence?
Those who have low self-confidence live in an alienated way, as other people’s opinions have a higher value than one’s own opinion. You care more about what others think and what image other people might have of you.
You do not deal with yourself adequately and you do not trust your instincts. You can lose dependence on others, in you realize who you are and learn to accept yourself.
Low self-confidence is usually developed in childhood. In childhood, you are trained for years to have two types of fears. These are the fear of failure and the fear of rejection. Both fears are probably the most common.
Failure, however, is part of life. For a wide variety of reasons and circumstances, you are always being set back and have to find new ways to get to your destination.
There is also no shame in getting help or saying goodbye to a goal if it is not possible to achieve it.
If you have already experienced some setbacks during your childhood, you will probably take them with you into your old age, because as a child you are not yet aware that setbacks are part of life.
How to build your self-confidence?
Every person can build up his self-confidence with a little practice. The brain consists of synapses and nerve cells that are capable of learning and optimizing certain processes.
Self-esteem plays a big part in building your self-confidence. However, always remember that the buildup is a long process. Set small goals and reward yourself when you achieve them.
There is no miracle cure for low self-esteem, but here come some tips on how to build your self-esteem:
1. Posture: Straighten your back, chest out, shoulders back and eyes forward. This method will seem strange and difficult to you at first. However, you will quickly notice that you feel better and radiate this feeling outwardly as well. Once you feel comfortable with your upright posture, the first step is done.
2. Exercise: Take time for your body. Sports have a positive effect on your self-image. At the same time you do something good for your figure. It does not matter how you exercise. After the sport you will feel better and you will feel more vitality and energy.
3. Discover your own strengths: Every person has strengths. Think about what qualities make you you and which of them belong to your strengths. take sufficient time in your deliberations. It is also important to work on your weaknesses. However, concentrate mainly on your strengths and use them in your everyday life.
Build self-confidence with hypnosis and suggestions
During hypnosis therapy you communicate directly with your subconscious mind. This can accurately identify negative thoughts and their causes.
When the hypnotherapist has a result, he will try to reach your subconscious and remove the obstacles with the help of images, metaphors and suggestions (influencing ideas and sensations).
This allows you to gradually build up your self-confidence.
The following effects can be achieved through hypnosis:
- gain greater self-confidence and a healthy self-esteem,
- Your positive charisma is promoted,
- you will find it easier to make appropriate decisions,
- The further development of your personality is positively and sustainably supported.
Self-confidence plays a big role in all important decisions you want to make. You are not to blame for a lack of self-confidence. It is already trained to you in childhood through the teaching of various fears.
You can build your self-confidence by either seeking help from a hypnotherapist, or working on yourself. A strong will is the most important requirement to make it on your own.
There is no miracle cure for building self-confidence. Don’t be too hard on yourself and set yourself small goals.